• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Grounds of the Orc Strategist, and military advice

Deleted User - 1178646

They changed this at some point. When I started playing, I still won portal profits at chapter 3, 4, and 5 in the Spire. I actually did not mind, because this meant I already had a stockpile of them built up when I hit guest races.
Thats why they changed it, by the time you reached the dwarves your stockpile was so high you could skip the dwarves and fairies chapter :p

Deleted User - 1178646

Magic Workshops are really rare with an average of 2 per year. which makes it totally possible to get none in a year.

Perseverence is the key, you'll get one eventually,

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Clearly you're playing a very different Spire, my friend! Here's a screenshot of what might be in the final chest in MY Spire:
It's as Enhevar and Soggy said. First level boss, magic residence is always one of the options, plus diamonds and a few other things (depending on your level). Second level boss is always a chance for a magic workshop or diamonds (etc). Third level boss is always a chance at a genie or diamonds, plus other things. They aren't playing a different spire. It's only the minor things, like portal profits or supply instants, that change.

Darielle

Just wait till you get to the point where you're disenchanting magic workshops because you have too many. Oh gosh, I must be insane, lol, but it happens. I have four out, four more in storage, and I disenchanted two lower level ones when I was desperate for frags. It may take a couple years to get to that point, however. Just hang in there!

Darielle

They changed this at some point. When I started playing, I still won portal profits at chapter 3, 4, and 5 in the Spire. I actually did not mind, because this meant I already had a stockpile of them built up when I hit guest races.
Me too!