• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

group message threads disappearing

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Several times today our group AW swap threads have disappeared from my message inbox. This has happened in both Khelonaar and Arendyll. If I log out of the game and log back in, they will reappear.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This started on Beta in early September and does not look like it has been fixed there yet. Or at least the CM or mods there have not posted that it is fixed yet.

Lady Dastardly

I'm glad to see it wasn't just me. I really thought I was losing my mind. o_O
I wonder if it's just affecting the Inbox, because I was able to see the missing KP thread in my Outbox.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Several times today our group AW swap threads have disappeared from my message inbox. This has happened in both Khelonaar and Arendyll. If I log out of the game and log back in, they will reappear.
On browser I don't need to log out. simply refreshing the browser with F5 restores the messages.

Confirming that refreshing Firefox on mac desktop caused the threads to reappear. (Although I swear I tried this yesterday and it didn't work).

Also, one of my FS fellows reported getting a message dated dec 31, 1969.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
I have noticed that I don't always get a red notification dot on my messages even though I have new messages. I have only noticed it happen on browser, don't know if it happens in mobile too. So now I click on my messages even though I don't have a notification to be sure I don't have any new messages. I don't know if it is related to this bug? I use Chrome browser.

BrinDarby

Orig sender of a FS wide msg, if they delete the msg thread
it will dissappear to everyone its sent to, while if a non-sender
deletes the same msg thread, it won't delete to everyone....

Might this be whats going on ??

defiantoneks

our messages are vanishing as well. any eta on a resolution?
having to log out to see if people have responded, or just to see the message at all es no bueno.

Myne

Oh Wise One
One of my fellows has reported to me that refreshing/exiting is not working consistenly to fix this.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
One of my fellows has reported to me that refreshing/exiting is not working consistenly to fix this.
I think it always works. the problem is, it doesn't stay fixed. If your fellowship is quite busy, it might be broken again before you get to check the messages, resulting in the appearance it wasn't fixed.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I think it always works. the problem is, it doesn't stay fixed. If your fellowship is quite busy, it might be broken again before you get to check the messages, resulting in the appearance it wasn't fixed.
We have been chatting a lot....

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
This has been happening to me for a while now. On both my two cities (same world). refreshing the page has so far always made them reappear.
Its interesting tho that it only happens to the kp chain threads. And the same ones every time.

it is now twice in the past few days that a kp swap thread has vanished on Ceravyn - and it does not reappear when we refresh - nor when we log out and back in