• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Group messages still disappearing

Smooper

I read that supposedly this was fixed. Twice in the last week my fellowship news thread has been unavailable to members of my fellowship. Can't really notify members if only some see it and I don't even know if that happens unless they tell me which they won't because how would they know something has been posted if they can't see it! (breathe) Please fix this!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Are you sure those players did not delete the message thread? Once one is deleted, it will never come back, even with new posts. Maybe start a new news thread and see what happens with that one.

Ravmin

I also had a fw member recently report that they had not been receiving replies to an existing thread. I do not know whether it was deleted or not. I've deleted messages in the past and replies still came through.

Smooper

I am not going to send a ticket in until I know for sure the player in question isn't deleting them by accident. It just seems odd that it happened 2 times to him in last 10 days.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Good to know, Thanks. The replies I received from deleted messages may have been direct messages rather than FW group messages.
Yes, you have this right. This issue got refined on Beta, actually, with the aim that someone could delete the AW swap threads for the group, but not direct messages between two or more players.