• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Grow with us! Llanfair in Khelonaar(US) Ranked 77th

DeletedUser4881

***Come Join Us for Fun and Growth***

Llanfair in Khelonaar (US Server) is currently looking for active players who focus on trading their boosted goods and are willing to do Visits at least 4 or more times a week. We're a casual group who focus on supporting each other and enjoy friendly chat but are serious about growing our Towns and Fellowship.

**We have an active AW List that designates a different member daily to recive KP donations
**We participate in Tournaments

Current members' scores range from 6k to 105k (average 40k) and Fellowship Rank currently 77th. Looking for players who have researched to at least chapter 2. Contact Archmage WindySkies and tell us about yourself if you're interested.

Our Guidelines:
- Be respectful and assist each other to grow and learn
- Fair Trades of Boosted Goods (see overview for details)
- Neighborly Visits (Be active, give your Fellows "Help" at least 4 times a week)
- Have fun! No Drama!

For Boosts we need:
Tier 1: Planks or Steel but NO MARBLE!
Tier 2: Silk would be best, Scrolls 2nd
Tier 3: Dust 1st, Gems 2nd
18055722_10212949644118363_3147921452394284521_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1528929

I'm pretty new (playing a little over a month), looking for an active fellowship, my boosts are steel, scrolls and will be dust when I get that researched. My noob level fellowship had mostly not very active members, and nobody that seems interested in trading which is why I have so many non boosted workshops, I want to get RID OF! I need the space for things I can make efficiently. I daily visit every city I've discovered, will do same with anyone in any fellowship which may ask me to join. I can't remember when I've posted a trade under 2 stars, except momentarily, as way to protect silk or crystals when I upgrade something so I can pay for those resources with diamonds. Is that a cheat? Anyhow, I'd love to sell most of my marble, plank, crystal and silk manufacturers and gain 88 more spaces for stuff I make fast, about 500 culture points back and well over 500 population I can use elsewhere.

Attachments

• noobasaurus one month.jpg
    noobasaurus one month.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 63