• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Guardians of the Galaxy-R still **Recruiting**

SN0W

10 chest, gold spire team looking for players wanting to advance there game. We are a laid back friendly fellowship that enjoys each others company as much as we like playing the game. If interested contact me in game or here.

SN0W

Hi - I’m (currently) a low-level player in Ceravyn, boosted in marble-silk-gems, looking for a non-nagging FS to help me build this most junior of my five world cities. I make visits daily, do my best to get above high halls in spire and can currently do about 1000 points for tournament. I have to take breaks from spire, though, to build up my resources. My Current FS frowns upon slackers - I’m not slacking, but if I can’t build resources and get good trades, my city stays stagnant and small. Looking for a change — Thank you!