• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Guess is a real Newbie question but...

DeletedUser

Guess is a real newbie question but is the only way that the Builder Hut can be upgraded by diamonds after level 2?

DeletedUser627

If you don't intend to spend money - and you only proceed with 2 builders - it will go very slowly. Very. It's also good to note early in the game that expansions are also a big deal. I have 2 working cities - one where I spent money and one where I didn't. The no-pay city has 14 available epansions that I won't purchase...and so my game is slow slow. Compared to the pay game, it's awful. I really admire the people who have patience to persevere, but many of them wish they'd known how slow it was going to be before they got started.

So, noticing your question, I'd just like to point out that builders, epansions, and the Magic Academy upgrade - these will make a huge difference in the progress of your game. If you're finding it slow now, wait until you have hundreds of upgrades to make with only 2 builders, and the upgrades take 10+ hours each!

DeletedUser

I haven't spent a lot of money on this game, but what I spent I spent mostly on builders. You don't need to be using diamonds other places to really feel the pinch. I went to 4 builders in my main city and 3 in my secondary city, and I'm so glad I did. Especially when I was leveling up over 30 houses 8 levels up - at 4-6 hrs each. I also bought a Well of Floating Islands in each city, because during ch. II there's a spot while you're waiting for the house upgrades in ch. III where progress stalls out hard for about 2 weeks unless you have extra houses because you bought expansions or extra population from the well. Plus, it's pretty. On the other hand, I've never bought any expansions in either world and pretty much never use the Magic Academy. Ever. So you might wait a little bit and see what's important to you, what you struggle with, and then invest your diamonds there.

DeletedUser

I don't mind spending a little a month, suppose. hmm

DeletedUser1928

Personally I have only spent money on diamonds when I needed to expand my cities because it was getting way too crowded. But now just being patient to get expansions through completions. It is so slow going. I want a big city BUT at the same time I like my lil cities as well. One thing I have noticed is that my elven city expands at a fast rate than my human city. Seems humans have to put more into it does get frustrating at times. 6 months and i still have a small city. smh:(

DeletedUser3686

I don't mind spending a little a month, suppose. hmm

IMHO if you like a game a lot and want it to continue, a little goes a long way towards making a game better both for the player and the developers. I have no problem spending $5-10 on a game here and there if I enjoy it considering I'll easily exceed that by getting coffee a few times a week. And it's less than a movie ticket. But yea, if you do, use it for something that will help long term in the game.

DeletedUser1094

Builder building supports card players only it is a real useless building unless you are a card player meaning using your credit card.