• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Guest Race Goods Overview

• Thread starter DeletedUser1430
  • Start date

Do we need another way to check our Guest Race's goods inventory?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser1430

I did search through the forums and haven't come across this yet, but there might be something like this hiding away somewhere, so I apologize if this has been asked of before.

Would it be possible to add a subsection or something of that sort to the drop down window of the Goods Overview showing our Guest Race goods? As it is now, when upgrading our portals we'd have to wait for it to finish before being able to see the amount of our collected goods again. Which, to me, is awful when you can't see how much more you need to manufacture until you can complete a research.

I'm only in the Dwarven chapter at the moment, near the end with a maxed out portal so I do not have this issue for the time being. But, I can imagine that it is frustrating for others in Fairies and behind me in Dwarves when they themselves are upgrading their portals. I know I was frustrated with no other way to check my goods stockpile.

I really do feel like this would be helpful... maybe it could be made dependent (on showing up) by what portal(s) you have currently in your town?

I am using the correct prefix on this, right?