• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Guest Race Question

Gryphonwen

I'm finishing up the with the dwarves and will soon move on to the fairy chapter. I noticed the buildings for that race are quite large and the recommended quantity will take a lot more real estate than the research provides. Is there any reason to keep guest race buildings of completed chapters or can that real estate be used for the next chapter's buildings?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Gryphonwen No, once you are done with Dwarves you will have no further need of copper or granite. The only other use for them is making Dwarven Streets. I do recommend making enough granite and copper to upgrade all of your roads at the end of Dwarves. But once you have done that, you can get rid of your granite mines and copper foundries to make room for your Fairy settlement. There will be a quest very early in Fairies that says sell your Dwarven Portal. Don't get rid of the portal until you see that quest.

Gryphonwen

@Gryphonwen No, once you are done with Dwarves you will have no further need of copper or granite. The only other use for them is making Dwarven Streets. I do recommend making enough granite and copper to upgrade all of your roads at the end of Dwarves. But once you have done that, you can get rid of your granite mines and copper foundries to make room for your Fairy settlement. There will be a quest very early in Fairies that says sell your Dwarven Portal. Don't get rid of the portal until you see that quest.
Thank you for the help. Will definitely do as you say.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I always forget to keep enough goods to upgrade streets, and I won't bother to rebuild old portals and mines, etc, to do it later. So I just figure I'll upgrade later, with later goods in the streets. But Henroo is smart in suggesting that.