• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gum Tree in Crafting area of Magic Academy

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
Speaking from the perspective of someone who is always struggling with space, the Moonstone Library set is one of the BEST sets that they've ever created. I wish mine still produced scrolls because I will not build a non-boost and they are hard to get in the trader, The only build that I love more is the Fire Chicken. For me, it has been worth every RR spent on upgrading them. Although a word of caution when upgrading a build.... Make sure the upgrade will give you what you want. I upgraded myself out of scrolls on my one evolve because as I upgraded it, it produced a T3 instead.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Speaking from the perspective of someone who is always struggling with space, the Moonstone Library set is one of the BEST sets that they've ever created. I wish mine still produced scrolls because I will not build a non-boost and they are hard to get in the trader, The only build that I love more is the Fire Chicken. For me, it has been worth every RR spent on upgrading them. Although a word of caution when upgrading a build.... Make sure the upgrade will give you what you want. I upgraded myself out of scrolls on my one evolve because as I upgraded it, it produced a T3 instead.
I feel like they're worth the later chapter stuff, like mana, seeds, and sentients. To get there, you have to suck up the T3 phase, unless you skip it and do a double upgrades later on.