• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gypsy Dragons are recruiting!

Calling all active and fun loving players of any experience level!

We are Spring cleaning because real life has it's demands and some of our players have had to move on. We are sad about that because we become family here, and have been known to chat a few hours from time to time. Everyone is very helpful in our group, doing anything to help another grow in their city, or to complete tournies or get that last badge to finish a level. We've been developing a tool to help our FAs run more smoothly and productively, and we have a tool to help each other with our Ancient Wonders.

So, if you're new to the game, or need a refreshing change consider us! We are also open to a smaller fellowship merging with us.

I am Mage Chrystll Rose (aka George, inside joke in the fellowship we would love to share lol)

DeletedUser18269

Hello, my friend, Lawrence38 and I are the last two players left in our fellowship and are looking for a new home. Sadly our members all have either left for other fellowships or just stopped playing, even our Archmage has abandoned us. We are frequent players and I play daily, but do to the circumstances we cannot grow in the game. If you are still seeking members I hope you will consider us.
hunybuny of Elementrix

Hello, my friend, Lawrence38 and I are the last two players left in our fellowship and are looking for a new home. Sadly our members all have either left for other fellowships or just stopped playing, even our Archmage has abandoned us. We are frequent players and I play daily, but do to the circumstances we cannot grow in the game. If you are still seeking members I hope you will consider us.
hunybuny of Elementrix
We would love to have you! I will send you a message :)