• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gyspy Dragons are looking for you!

We have a few spots to fill in our amazingly fun Fellowship! We love to chat, help each others' Ancient Wonders grow and kick butt in Fellowship Adventures. We are now working on amping up our tournament play with the goal of a monthly 10 chest week. We give out prizes at the end of tournament play to make it more fun! Established cities of all sizes are welcomed, we would love to have you! We are also very open to having a small fellowship merge with us. Check us out and hope to see you!

index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser21946

We have a few spots to fill in our amazingly fun Fellowship! We love to chat, help each others' Ancient Wonders grow and kick butt in Fellowship Adventures. We are now working on amping up our tournament play with the goal of a monthly 10 chest week. We give out prizes at the end of tournament play to make it more fun! If you have a score of 15,000 or higher we would love to have you! We are also very open to having a very small fellowship merge with us. Check us out and hope to see you!

index.php
Hi! This sounds like an active guild, which I would love to be a part of. My current score falls just short of 15000, it is only 13,485!
I play every day, mornings a lot, unless I am Uber driving! Always looking for activity in my FS, but not finding much.
My boosts are planks, silk, and gems.
I am EST. So if active you want active you get! If you think I could be a good fit, please let me know!

DeletedUser21946

I am currently in Elcysander, not sure if I am able to change worlds. :-0

Hello Elmanita! yes you can open a new city in Arendyll, but you will be starting it new and will not carry over the score you have right now. So if you want to care for 2 cities and love to play daily we would help your city grow :) Chrystll Rose

index.php