• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Halloween and other mission progression

SnowdancerGrey

This last Halloween Quest, several people have been stuck at 19/32 and can not move forward. I am currently in Dwarves in 3 different worlds, I can not achieve any Level 20 due to not being that advances in the game. I am also stuck on research for the HIGH demands of Granite and Copper. SO I wasted tons of resources and can not finish the tasks. this doesn't seem right?

DeletedUser8946

You jumped from one quest to the other.

Yes, you do have to research a technology to get that middle quest done unless you're in the Orcs and Goblins chapter. So it is difficult for Dwarves and especially Fairies. (I'm literally finishing the Dwarven chapter tonight, so I'm in the middle of the pain.) But it is doable.

Why can't 'several people' get more relics? These events have pushed for them, but provinces and tournaments make them readily available.I'm literally finishing the Dwarven chapter tonight, with 149/130 provinces done. So many because of the event's demands, but it is possible. I didn't waste many resources in this event, and finished the tasks.

For those 'several people' I advise giving them this link. https://gamersgemsofknowledge.com. It's a website that will forewarn you a week beforehand about these events, and does tell you all the Quests by the time it starts. (The alternative is to get an account in the Beta world, which is where gems of knowledge gets their information. They test out these things, and are a week ahead of the Live servers.)

SnowdancerGrey

I'm so glad it was "doable" for you! Thanks for your personal input and the link. I had the information as well as others about the Quest and what was needed. I cant imagine a anyone with 10000 points or higher is not aware of the link or the Beta version. .. But Several others as well as myself still couldn't make it through this Halloween Quest!.. I have 154/130 of the provinces done still have 4 more to research in Dwarves, and collecting relics was not my specific issue in my worlds. It was being researched locked as I stated before. My highest level of upgraded building at the moment is 17 So there is no way I could upgrade to level 20. I posted here to give the developers the knowledge that "several people" across 3 of my worlds could not make it half way through the Quest and maybe they can rethink it on the next Quest. But again. Thanks for sharing how your game is going!

DeletedUser8946

Anytime. I'm now officially in the Fairy chapter. It's even harder then the Dwarves, if we get that specific quest again. The buildings cap at 19, and researching is hard. YOu need to produce X and Y to make Z, which is needed for research. So the chapter is SLOW.

One of the things that I hate in these Guest Race Guilds, is that you need like 400 KP at the beginning of them, to research everything, then by the end, it's going to slow you have 400 KP to spare. :confused: