• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Halloween Event Quests - Coins From Declinable Quests Not Crediting

DeletedUser2191

This may or may not be a bug depending on how the developers programmed the Halloween event quests to interact with mandatory/ declinable quests.

In Winyandor world, currently on quest # 11, part of which asks to get 50, 000 coins. Completed 5 declinable quests for a combined total of 200, 000 coins. This total did not give credit to the Halloween quest. Collected coins from my residences, this did give credit to the Halloween quest.

DeletedUser1174

i have noticed this with previous events.
it seems that they have all been set up so that you must actually "Collect coins" or "Supplies" as opposed to gaining them through the Mandatory and declinable questlines.
hope this helps you Ludwig

DeletedUser51

@Ludwig Vanhelsen ,

As far as I know this is still intended behavior and you actually have to collect them from the game itself (not other quests) to have them count.

I will double check but also mark this as not a bug unless I hear otherwise :)