• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Halloween event

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Normally I would say in a few hours on Monday morning, but the event loading image normally shows up in the mobile version 2-3 days before an event starts and it is not there yet. So it may not start til Thursday, after it is completely over on Beta, since it is a new type of event for us and they may want to make sure any issues with it are found before it goes Live.

Blindsider66

Is there nobody squeeking any tidbits out from Beta. It just wouldn't be a secret if we all didn't have someone whispering it in our ear. Perhaps they were sworn to keep this event hush hush because it is so horribly frightening. Maybe its all for the best that we don't know more about this event. If it involves Orcs dressed in tu-tu's or halflings that look like Trump I know I'd scream

NightshadeCS

@Blindsider66 they have been playing the event on Beta since Oct 1, and the quests and prizes are up to date on the Gems website and some other places. There is just no way to know the start date for live servers unless some hacker-type can datamine that info.

Getting your buildings set up even on the first day is not too late, as most of the prize buildings repeat, so it is not crucial to get through as many quests as possible on the fist day in order to get that first prize.

Aritra

Being the last week of October, I thought it would start Sunday or Monday evening (tonight). Regardless, it is soon and I'm surprised we haven't heard yet. Don't they usually advertise the specific start day/time days in advance (what I thought I remembered from other events but not sure)? Are they testing us to see if we wouldn't notice? :p haha

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Normal time between Beta and Live says it should have started today, but I am sure it was held back til Thursday or next Monday because of being a new event for us.