Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Today, I want to talk about the living dead—Zombie Cities, all those long abandoned dead cities booted from fellowships eons ago with no affiliations to fellowships. It's high times that the World Map catches up with reality. Therefore, in the month of October, all inactive cities without a fellowship and all Gold Mine provinces shall now be repurposed as pop up costume stores.
- Conveniently fulfills shopping needs for spooky merchandise without having to travel very far
- Brings life and traffic to dead parts of the neighborhood
- Elves can dress up as humans without taking on their hideously bulky, beige buildings
- Humans can dress up as elves pretending they can shoot down orcs while sliding down a flight of stairs on a shield like Legolas
- The Goblin Flower can finally be something else without the Fairy Queen
- Adds festive seasonal touches without involving pumpkin spice
- Easily shines a spotlight to how many inactive cities there are in a neighborhood with the bright orange banner
- Reinvigorates the local economy
- We have not used up our allotment of 3 bi-weekly ideas
- None. Nil. Zip. Zilch. There's nothing bad about this idea, like at all.