• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
it's so fun just ask crackie!!
Sorry, I don’t have any experience in this field. First, I don’t have a chandelier. Do the jagerbombs come before or after assembling a chandelier? I am not sure I can be trusted with power tools sober and still keep my typing fingers in tact. Can a chandelier be substituted with winters themed outdoor light decorations instead? Second, I assume a tail is involved as your dragon has tiny T-Rex hands, which can’t possibly be able to hang onto anything, unless that’s why you also have wings. I have neither a tail or wings. Are the jagerbombs supposed to help not feel the trip from the chandelier to the floor (or floor to ER), especially after your friend Jager helped with the chandelier assembly? Third, so many questions! I think @samidodamage is right and we just need pictures.

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

Happy New Year everyone! I’m hoping everyone has a better year than last :)

@muffy. I really like your signature by the way, it’s super cute!
Shhhhhhhh... please, let's not give 2022 any ideas.
1641158299632.png

FernDragon

A happy new year to you folks also....... I don't remember much after toasting it in with a nice glass of elderberry wine and taking nap, but I woke up the morning afterwards with a broken chandelier made of winter lampions that someone has tossed into my moat.......

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@crackie.....LOL
Ah yes ...jagerbombs...they help with everything.....and you always start with a few first before swinging on anything. .....yes your winter decor then suddenly becomes anything you want it to be...it is then you realize you do have a tail !!!!! Your wings have to be earned :D
But once you get them.....the floor feels so much softer

@FernDragon ....you were swinging on the chandelier huh ? That's how it broke lol

( That was a rough nite tryin to post that banner lolololol )

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
But once you get them.....the floor feels so much softer
I had a retired Canadian cattle rancher in one of my fellowships who is among one of the most interesting characters I have ever met in my life. Among sawing his kneecap into three pieces in a chainsaw accident, he apparently had also fallen off his roof once. He did tell me, “Falling off the roof doesn’t hurt at all. It’s the landing that’s the problem.” Wise words to live by. :D