• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Happy New Year

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Here’s to good online friends and fun !! Happy New Year Peeps - be safe , have fun !
FDD182B1-3C3F-400A-BCBD-D9F01A0FD4CF.jpeg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hugs to all, and a better year ahead of us than behind us. <3 <3 <3

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Happy NYE everybody! Please be safe and don't endanger others by getting behind the wheel if drinking or other stuff! I love you all! Have fun and be safe!

muffy.

Squirrel wishes you a very Happy New Year !!! Isn’t he just the cutest !!!
6F21EB42-D1A6-4DE0-854F-A1D9C94A9C8E.jpeg
6510FDB4-0CC4-4971-AE04-0A41C0A6963F.jpeg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Henroo Right On !!! You Rock !!
** cheers ** Party Time !!!
Jager shot done. Now I have switched back to my delicious grain smoothie! It is a mix of corn, wheat, rye, and sugar. Which was stored in a charred oak barrel for 7 years after being mixed. I think the recipe comes from Kentucky... ;)

muffy.

Jager shot done. Now I have switched back to my delicious grain smoothie! It is a mix of corn, wheat, rye, and sugar. Which was stored in a charred oak barrel for 7 years after being mixed. I think the recipe comes from Kentucky... ;)
I think I can smell it from here ! :p

muffy.

Happy New Year, everyone! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry. (Looks like @muffy. has started without us)
I waited and waited for like …. a few seconds , :D cuz every second counts when one parties .
It takes maybe 30 seconds to make a bomb … so in reality , had I not waited those very few seconds…
I could have been passed out :eek:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I hope everyone had a good New Year's Day and that y'all have a better 2023 than 2022. Good luck to the world, to Ukraine, and to all Elvenarians everywhere.