• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Another glitch ... I have never, ever, ever, ever produced inspiring meditations in the MA. I have always believed they were a waste of resources for anyone who is on as often as I have always been. The only way I get them is when I'm stuck with them in events, and then I turn them into spell frags. So what do I see when I come back to my MA this afternoon? I'm in the middle of crafting five inspiring meditations, and one of them is almost done! No, I didn't mistake it for something else. No, I wasn't sleepy when I was on this morning. No, I wasn't drunk.

I clicked out of all of them including the one that was almost done. Such a waste of time. Where the heck did my ccs go?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Another glitch ... I have never, ever, ever, ever produced inspiring meditations in the MA. I have always believed they were a waste of resources for anyone who is on as often as I have always been. The only way I get them is when I'm stuck with them in events, and then I turn them into spell frags. So what do I see when I come back to my MA this afternoon? I'm in the middle of crafting five inspiring meditations, and one of them is almost done! No, I didn't mistake it for something else. No, I wasn't sleepy when I was on this morning. No, I wasn't drunk.

I clicked out of all of them including the one that was almost done. Such a waste of time. Where the heck did my ccs go?
The spells got moved around, for the new tech tree.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist

I think I saw complaints on Beta that they changed the order the spells are listed in and that caused issues with people’s productions, including ones that were already finished (saved productions for FAs, for instance). Hopefully that bug didn’t make it to live, but it sure sounds like those bug reports. :-/

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I think I saw complaints on Beta that they changed the order the spells are listed in and that caused issues with people’s productions, including ones that were already finished (saved productions for FAs, for instance). Hopefully that bug didn’t make it to live, but it sure sounds like those bug reports. :-/
Right? I wasn't sure what to say and when, when we never seem to get new features Announced. InnoGames should be hiring Karvest, he seems to know more about what is going on than their own staff.:rolleyes:

elvenbee

Logged into Facebook and saw this pop up.... Are they trying to drive us to Inno's other games instead...?

1685568127750.png

Agvar

Same happened to me.

Darielle

Same happened to me.
One of my fellowship members told me that he couldn't understand why he was making them too. He would have just thought it was a mistake on his part if I hadn't mention it happening to me, and knowing I didn't do it.

So that's three that have shared this glitch... we're not all crazy.

Darielle

Thanks, Maidenfair. I hadn't heard that but it sure sounds like that might have been it.

Agvar

Sublime to ridiculous - Beta has new music. One has to question the Dev's priorities!

Music has now spread to live. I've just noticed that you can hear the audience in the background. That suggests its a recording - how lazy is that!

Last edited:

Darielle

Sublime to ridiculous - Beta has new music. One has to question the Dev's priorities!

Music has now spread to live. I've just noticed that you can hear the audience in the background. That suggests its a recording - how lazy is that!
I hate the fact that it's so intrusive now ... after all the clapping stops, you expect a new song. But nooooo ... it repeats and repeats. Yes, the old one repeated, but you didn't notice it because it didn't end and have everyone clap. That just makes it so much worse. :(

getmomo

This has happened to me the last few days too, I figured I just wasn't paying attention and hit the wrong button, but now I guess it's a bug.

Huor

I play Inno's rise of culture. we have about the issues over there also. they do have a channel on the discord for other Inno games. I don't use facebook, etc... so I can't speak to what is being advertised there. sounds like I'm glad I always have the sound off. lol. ads can override that, but luckily there are not many of those (I've only heard the complaints as I don't look at the ads anymore). Inno does seem to be trying the "give them less so they'll buy more idea", but that is not working. The cut backs in the art department are the most noticeable with the event buildings. That started before the cutback announcements.

Last edited by a moderator:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan

This is funny in that they said in one of the live Q&As that music is too expensive to change. I guess they’ve found a way around the expense! And also, I guess even news coming straight from the horse’s mouths, it can also be not true, or the left hand doesn’t talk to the right hand on these projects.

I play all my little mobile games with the sound off as well, now I'm doubly glad I'm used to that.
As far as ads, I haven't seen any yet on (live) Winyandor but as long as they're not popups I'll continue playing.

As soon as I can't just ignore them I'm out lol
They are out of beta and live on EN servers. They appear in many places, but one of them is as droppings like event currency. If you play on browser and return to city view, you will get the notification of “treasure” has been found, like with event currency drops that have not been picked up. Some in my EN group find this intrusive and others don’t mind ignoring it. I guess the OCD types are not going to want to leave droppings in their cities and feel compelled to watch them to clean up.

Sprite1313

I guess the OCD types are not going to want to leave droppings in their cities and feel compelled to watch them to clean up
If it is working like Beta, you don’t actually have to watch them. You just have to click on it and close it again. The film reel will disappear from your city, but you aren’t opening a third-party advert that might contain malware. Annoying to have litter that you have to pick up? Yes. Annoying enough to drive me away from the game? Not even close. That’s just my two-cents’ worth, though.

Deleted User - 1759441

I know i am getting many glitches, did a cookie / history clense. reboot and rebooted my router and this game just keeps glitching. lags like heck then glitches or kicks me off. check my internet and flying at 240. it is the game. I do other things and have no problems. if they start adding ads, it will get worse, i pay way too much already to play this game to get bogged down by ads. delete account will be coming. hell, i pay more for this game than i did for wow. maybe i will take the discount and go back to playing that game. this game has been going in the wrong direction for a long time. by seeing the many, too many dead spots on my map, i am guessing i am slow in leaving. tons more dead accounts in my fellowships also.