• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Has it been a year already?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Knowing that they are in fact on a list, and even possibly which list, would be a big step forward in communication.

I once used to feel this way, until I found myself on the other end ^.~ You are forgetting that will be sufficient for you, same cannot be said about the many hundreds of players.

Unfortunately, a game set up to make some form of profit will cater to the majority, not the minority. And there is this cool saying that it takes one bad apple to spoil it for everyone :p, I never heard the opposite saying though

LisaMV

Oh My, SoggyShorts = the real life Legend! This is pretty exciting... like Abraham Lincoln suddenly appearing in present day. I have only been here for some few months, and even I know who you are... ;)

Yes please ~ stick around so I can experience the SoggyShorts I have heard so much about!

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
View attachment 8160
@Xelenia not only derailing a thread (which at one point in time could have been called pulling a Soggyshorts) but doing it in my thread!
Feels soooo good:cool: bahahaaha

I am not really sure how to respond to this, so I will simply quote it...and deny EVERYTHING will not be caught doing a Soggyshorts.

*goes looking for her mods hat* I think I misplaced it somewhere in this thread.

SunsetDanar

Perhaps this council would be made up of members of the various forums? I have no idea how much @Xelenia or @Marindor communicate and brainstorm with their UK/Russian/Dutch/German versions. I'm also not sure how much of a barrier language would be.

I don't see language as much of a barrier. English is fairly universal these days. I'm of Russian/German extraction (third generation immigration from Germany) and fairly fluent in German. Some words have multiple meanings once translated to English though. Most languages are fairly straightforward, English is not and it's hard in comprehension. There are words in English that do not even translate to other languages but the reverse is fairly easy.

SunsetDanar

The CMs and developers have weekly meetings. As for how those meetings are done, I am not sure....could be in a plane Skype call from the comfort of their undergarments...the CMs do bring forth the pros and the cons based on players and moderator feedbacks (I am an active player, as are most mods). Perhaps they discuss it over a glass of Mimosa or water...

But the development team do look at all the options, see if it aligns with their vision, give a green thumb, red stamp, or possibly just never get back to us (The CM and myself) hahaha. If a green thumb is given, priority can be as high as done next week, to years :xelie shrug right here:

There will be times where it may not make it to development team, because the CM is like "they have discussed this to death, I can tell you the answer right now".

This I pretty much suspected but it would be a boon to players to know how our thoughts, suggestions and concerns regarding the future of the game are being handled. I suggested the possibility of a council of some sort with an ear to inner INNO with direct feedback so that we know how those things are being addressed or even if they are (your quote as this has been discussed to death is valid). I think most players just want to be more informed about the issues with which they are most concerned. If an issue has has been "discussed to death" and is no longer on the table then we would like to know that along with what is currently under consideration. To me, this seems to be a simple request and one that INNO should look at out of consideration for their players.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I think most players just want to be more informed ...

This is a small thing
but
it may also indicate one of the problems with this "council" idea

The idea that anybody can speak for "most players"
At best you may have a grasp on what "most active forum users" want
Personally, I think most players just want to play the game and cba about all these "important" debates we have here