• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Have Made Game Too Tedious and Difficult

Are the creators of Elvenar making you lose interest in the game?

• Total voters

DeletedUser594

I'm in the fellowship with Aydenn. I sent you an in game message on Arendyll. We have a spot and we trade and move a lot of goods around. You could go to entirely boosted production and I guarantee no trade will sit for more than a day- that's a stretch. If you put up planks, silk or gems they will move within minutes most likely.

Invite is sent if you want to come try us out. It's a very friendly bunch and although we aren't a competitive fellowship seeking high rank we've still managed to find ourselves respectably ranked and still moving forward. The people are great,. we have very little turnover bcs ppl like it and stay, trades move shortly after posting and you'll have the goods and Nh you need to grow as you wish.
It's a fair trade fellowship. We ask a minimum of 3 days a week nh but our average is significantly higher than that. You're welcome to try us out for a few days and see what you think.

Last edited by a moderator: