• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hawk's Nest looking for ONE good member!

Guinevere13

Hawk's Nest fellowship is in need of one good member. We are looking for a daily player who visits, participates in tournaments and Fellowship Adventures, and will fit in with our fun and friendly bunch. We generally take the 10th chest in tournaments and all are expected to do their fair share, but we offer help. We placed 2nd in the most recent FA and had a blast doing it! We trade all day, every day so you'll have all the goods you need. Plus a fairly active chat. Priority will be given to silk and gems boosts, but boosts and score are not as important as being a friendly, active player. Please apply directly if interested, or contact Archmage if you have any questions.

DeletedUser18840

Hawk's Nest fellowship is in need of one good member. We are looking for a daily player who visits, participates in tournaments and Fellowship Adventures, and will fit in with our fun and friendly bunch. We generally take the 10th chest in tournaments and all are expected to do their fair share, but we offer help. We placed 2nd in the most recent FA and had a blast doing it! We trade all day, every day so you'll have all the goods you need. Plus a fairly active chat. Priority will be given to silk and gems boosts, but boosts and score are not as important as being a friendly, active player. Please apply directly if interested, or contact Archmage if you have any questions.
Hello, I am new here. I can say I will be a daily player and a great help to my fellowship. I have already helped people around me. I intend to continue having fun and helping others. Thanks