• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hazeltown

• Thread starter DeletedUser7421
  • Start date

DeletedUser7421

lol no Im going to do the winter event - and cross my fingers for a lot of instants and only the 3 grand prizes! :)

Risen Malchiah

Well if the pattern is the same, at least one of those double (snowflake) days will be on a daily prize for instants. Unless they decide the 20h instants I'm now enjoying are "too powerful" and get nerfed.

DeletedUser7421

Yea I have a few 20 hr instants also - they come in handy for 35hr+ mainhall upgrades and scouting lol.

DeletedUser9601

I posted a link to it a while ago. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rwFIJoIuldkH4Gvn96iswH7Bum-aL873VHnTaFCklpA/edit?usp=sharing
Basically it calculates based on the best housing for a given chapter how much culture per square is required to replace the hybrid building. That allows you to gauge the potential life expectancy of the hybrid. Due to an error in GoogleSheets you have to save it onto you local system and open it with either Excel or OpenOffice for it properly display.
Thank you again for posting this. I also wanted to let you and others know, I think I found a work-around for the error. Because I opened the file in Excel and still had the "REF" error. But if I changed every instance of the "$Data." syntax to "Data!", I was able to get it to work.

So again, thanks for doing all the math on this. I think I knew all along, but its reinforced my decision to delete old pop/culture buildings (except Glossy Garden, which is still ridiculously good).