• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Headless Halloween

DeletedUser12430

Quest Number #10, Solve 14 Encounters or solve 14 Tournament Encounters. I solved 2 complete provinces in the Magic Dust Tournament, with out any of the encounters counting twords the 14. I shut my browser down, refreshed everything....still no dice, so I opened a support ticket, but decided to move on and complete the task by regular encounters. I know that it wont matter because I already completed the quest.
Did anyone else encounter this?

DeletedUser3489

I just had the opposite problem. The encounters that I completed in the Tournament counted towards the 14; however, when I then went to finish the 14 by regular province encounters, none of these were counted towards the 14.

DeletedUser3297

It is either 14 tournament encounters OR 14 province encounters, not a mix of both. Whichever you have the highest complete will be what is currently counting. Example, you have 8 tournaments and 6 provinces but is only showing 8 because that is the highest amount completed. In that example if you complete 3 more provinces it would count 9 total because you would have 9 total provinces. Therefore that word "OR" in the quests is very important to understand. It is one or the other, not a combination of both

DeletedUser12430

Well, after I contacted support the issue cleared up. But
It is either 14 tournament encounters OR 14 province encounters, not a mix of both
is incorrect. A mixture of both is working just fine for me. I am on quest #27 as I type. Quest #23....solve 24 encounters or 24 Tournament encounters, gained me a province expansion, as well as a decent hand in the tourney!