• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

heads up on trade

• Thread starter DeletedUser24365
  • Start date

DeletedUser24365

i wish to thank you for the advance info for implementation of the new trade,oh wait you did not.i notice the whole seller still follows the old ratio, if you wanted a 'fair' trade,the whole seller would be a good place to start. as it is ,it is just a place to dump excess money. it should be a fix rate,not the inflation rate anyways.did you change the ration in the bribes,nope.so the only place you changed was player to player trades,who people can accept or reject.but yes once again i do appreciate the non 'advance' warning.

Pheryll

Set Designer
i wish to thank you for the advance info for implementation of the new trade,oh wait you did not.i notice the whole seller still follows the old ratio, if you wanted a 'fair' trade,the whole seller would be a good place to start. as it is ,it is just a place to dump excess money. it should be a fix rate,not the inflation rate anyways.did you change the ration in the bribes,nope.so the only place you changed was player to player trades,who people can accept or reject.but yes once again i do appreciate the non 'advance' warning.

The wholesaler fix is coming after the event. The fix includes updating the ratios and increasing the base amount for each wholesale trade. It is because of the latter part that the team determined that implementing during an event with wholesaler quests could be detrimental until they figure out its impact and lower the number of wholesaler trades required accordingly.

Also, if you want to have advanced warning on updates feel free to join the Beta discussion thread or peruse the Beta forums.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member

Mykan

Oh Wise One
The wholesaler is designed to be a coin sink or an emergency situation. They had to change it from fixed to its inflation tactic because people could reach a point they relied on it as a key production source (was that pre-coin instants?). Regardless the access to more time instants then before would allow more exploit of this if it was not inflationary. The other side of this is if people rely on the wholesaler then they don't trade with each other, a key area that they try to promote.

In terms of coins and tiers it is a cost of production so no major deal as that is the ratio, but they are addressing it as pheryll mentioned. Beta player feedback led to the delay because of potential impact on events. So the system is working quite well in this case, Sure there can be improvements, but I think this was one of the better handled updates in terms of player involvement, testing, feedback and adjustments.