• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Heard on the Street

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Strange things I've heard on the street.

When sailing across the English Channel one foggy night. "But mama, mama,I don't want to go to Paris!" "Shut up kid, and keep swimming!"

A few Christmas Eves ago: "I don't care who you say you are, fat man, just get those reindeer off my roof!"

From a guy writing something at the counter of a local bank, loudly asked to no person in particular. "Is there a dash in "hold-up?"

What strange things have you heard on the street?

AJ

DeletedUser26692

I was sitting at a table, across form this guy mumbling as he was texting or writing something on his phone.... And it was kind of heard to hear, but I swear he said something about getting ancient knowledge from bear balls, now I'm not quite sure what he was talking about but I hope he is careful!

Iyapo1

I live in the USA. At a restaurant I heard a table full of US college students tell an Irish student that the restaurant had good beer.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My friend told me about a Rabbi he knows who believes all creatures should be Jewish. My friend thought that was strange and even stranger when, a few days later, he heard his Rabbi friend was in the hospital after being mauled by a bear! When he visited his friend and asked him about it, the Rabbi nodded, sighed, and shook his head. "Next time I'm not starting with circumcision," he said. I'm pretty sure my friend made this up, but you never know.