• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello All

truelinor

Hello! And welcome to the forums! What world are you in?

The best advice I can give you is to join a fellowship - best thing I ever did!

EDIT: Not that you asked for advice, but hey, it's free! :D

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome to the forum, z, I'm sure you'll do well. We hope to get to know you and will help whenever we can.

zjd123

Hello! And welcome to the forums! What world are you in?

The best advice I can give you is to join a fellowship - best thing I ever did!

EDIT: Not that you asked for advice, but hey, it's free! :D
Hi I am in KHELONONAAR, I am in the Fellowship Duchess. I have a question about when U bring the Fellowship up and I click to help them and at times one window comes up then at other times 2 comes up to choice which to help. How do I put in there what they can click on which I want help on?

truelinor

Hi I am in KHELONONAAR, I am in the Fellowship Duchess. I have a question about when U bring the Fellowship up and I click to help them and at times one window comes up then at other times 2 comes up to choice which to help. How do I put in there what they can click on which I want help on?
Hi again zjd123! Well, first of all, I would think someone in your fellowship would know this, but I certainly don't mind helping you out.

I take it you mean when you click on the icon beside their name that looks like hands shaking and that says "Neighborly Help" when you mouse over it. If that's what you are talking about, then when you click on it, depending on what they have in their city, it will give you one of three, make that four! pop-ups:
  1. With just the Main Hall to click on because either they do not have any cultural buildings yet, or all the cultural buildings have already been clicked on, plus their builder's hut has enough clicks too.
  2. With just the Main Hall and the Builder's Hut because all their cultural buildings have been clicked on already or they don't have any.
  3. With all three, the Main Hall, the Builder's Hut, and with the highest point value cultural building available at the time.
  4. Could also be one more - with the Main Hall and a cultural building because their Builder's Hut has enough clicks.
All of these have one thing in common and that is they have the name of the city like this:

Someone's Name needs your help in their city Someone's Name's City
Click on one of the buildings below to give neighborly help to it.​

Now, if you want to ask them to click on certain items, you have to put it in your city's name. That way they will see it when this pop-up box opens for them. Typically people put MH for Main Hall, B (or BH) for Builder's Hut, and C for cultural buildings. You can also put in certain buildings like "Weeping Willow", if you want them to click on a certain cultural building, but they might not get that one.

This is just a suggestion as you really do not have any say over what type of help others may give you. It would be nice if everyone were to pay attention and be kind enough to give people what they want, but I know for myself, sometimes I'm just clicking away not paying attention at all, just trying to get through it. And I usually click on cultural buildings since that is what I have seen most people say they want in my fellowships.

Wow, that was much longer than I thought it was going to be! o_O

zjd123

Hi again zjd123! Well, first of all, I would think someone in your fellowship would know this, but I certainly don't mind helping you out.

I take it you mean when you click on the icon beside their name that looks like hands shaking and that says "Neighborly Help" when you mouse over it. If that's what you are talking about, then when you click on it, depending on what they have in their city, it will give you one of three, make that four! pop-ups:
  1. With just the Main Hall to click on because either they do not have any cultural buildings yet, or all the cultural buildings have already been clicked on, plus their builder's hut has enough clicks too.
  2. With just the Main Hall and the Builder's Hut because all their cultural buildings have been clicked on already or they don't have any.
  3. With all three, the Main Hall, the Builder's Hut, and with the highest point value cultural building available at the time.
  4. Could also be one more - with the Main Hall and a cultural building because their Builder's Hut has enough clicks.
All of these have one thing in common and that is they have the name of the city like this:

Someone's Name needs your help in their city Someone's Name's City
Click on one of the buildings below to give neighborly help to it.​

Now, if you want to ask them to click on certain items, you have to put it in your city's name. That way they will see it when this pop-up box opens for them. Typically people put MH for Main Hall, B (or BH) for Builder's Hut, and C for cultural buildings. You can also put in certain buildings like "Weeping Willow", if you want them to click on a certain cultural building, but they might not get that one.

This is just a suggestion as you really do not have any say over what type of help others may give you. It would be nice if everyone were to pay attention and be kind enough to give people what they want, but I know for myself, sometimes I'm just clicking away not paying attention at all, just trying to get through it. And I usually click on cultural buildings since that is what I have seen most people say they want in my fellowships.

Wow, that was much longer than I thought it was going to be! o_O
Thanks So Much, I did ask ask in the Fellowship but didnt get a answer.