• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello all

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you are here! Tons of great info here and people are always willing to answer questions and help!

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
To add on to what @Myne said, an active fellowship is important. Unfortunately you will come across many while looking that are not active anymore, but do not give up as there are tons still playing!

Deleted User - 849777001

Welcome @Kylar to the Forum & Wonderful (and sometimes) Wacky World of Elvenar! This was my first foray into on-line gaming, and I have found a home...Happy Gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello Kylar; sorry I missed this post before now. Welcome to the board; it's great to have you here. Check out the posts; there's so much to learn and fun to have. :)

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Welcome @Kylar hope you find the game as fun as we all do . There’s a lot of useful information on the Sorcerer’s Scrolls of Knowledge of the Forum , check Game Play for questions you might have .
Lots of peeps to help on the Forum so don’t be a stranger !! Have fun !!