• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello Elvenar...

• Thread starter DeletedUser20709
  • Start date

DeletedUser20709

Hello Staff members and Players,
I was going to skip this step since I didn't intend to post, but I did, so I will post an introduction.
I started playing on 1 NOV of 2018 and I used to play FOE for well over a year, but it was time for a change, and I was curious about Elvenar, and here I am. I play the game like it's a job since I am retired. It allows me to do max production(s) without actually having to play constantly.
I mentioned I am retired, for going on 9 years now. I live in SoCal near the beach. I read a lot, play a lot of different games on Steam and my PC.
So far no issues with the game per se, I figure you get out of it what you put into it. I am not a pay to play player altho I did spend some money on FOE. I thought I would try the "grind" approach this time around.
So far I have 15000+ player points and am trying to break the 5000 mark in rankings. Everyone needs a goal.
I guess that's enough for now. Happy to be here.
Cheers.

DeletedUser20396

Welcome! My brother just installed steam on my pc. He has a pc building game on his steam, and he can gift an extra one to me. :) Welcome and happy building.

DeletedUser16929

mentioned I am retired, for going on 9 years now.
hello and welcome Itireae Sharic
i too am retired about 9 years ago
there are a lot of retired people in Elvenar
good to have you here
20709.jpg
uqJdOjF.png