• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello Elvenar

DeletedUser

Hello social creatures of Elvenar

Im brand new to the forum, though i have played the game for a month now.
Im a 24 year old danish guy that loves empire building games, i used to have a great empire in Dragons of Atlantis back when it was still a Kabam game, and early rockyou days. so maybe some of you know me!

Atlas.
Soon to be ruler of Elvenar ;)

LilWolf De Lioncourt

nice to meet You My Friend:) I also played Dragons Of Atlantis for awhile and then when they switched servers I couldn't get on anymore to play which is to bad I really liked that game:( I also went by what my name is now it's good to see You over here:)

index.php

DeletedUser

nice to meet You My Friend:) I also played Dragons Of Atlantis for awhile and then when they switched servers I couldn't get on anymore to play which is to bad I really liked that game:( I also went by what my name is now it's good to see You over here:)

index.php
Yeah it was a great game, i got tired of opening boxes all the time, and the constant power inflation.. so i quit it like 2 years ago.
i go by the same name aswell! in case i meet someone who knows me. thanks for the welcome and good to see you too :)

DeletedUser

Damn i didnt catch that one, even though i did read the books.. though probably like 10 years ago. maybe its time for a reread soon!

DeletedUser19483

Hello Atlas nice to meet you
NormalMoon is my name
if you in Elcysandir then all I have to say
I hope to be that worlds king one day(that day is most likely far far away)
and I hope you are here to stay

DeletedUser

Wow NormalMoon, so lyrical! currently i play only in Arendyl and Ceravyn, Ceravyn mainly. but maybe ill start up other places too..
i dont see any reason to leave at this point, besides from becoming addicted haha.

DeletedUser20396

The longer you wait, the more chance of getting 100% on top of what you buy. I have not bought any yet, but they keep throwing them at me. :)