• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello everyone!

Coronary

Thanks Atagu and Shimmerfly.

Here's a question right off the bat:
I've been noticing that the event buildings are far more efficient per tile than the buildable culture buildings. Is there any point to actually spending the time to build the default culture buildings?

AtaguS

Thanks Atagu and Shimmerfly.

Here's a question right off the bat:
I've been noticing that the event buildings are far more efficient per tile than the buildable culture buildings. Is there any point to actually spending the time to build the default culture buildings?
Great question! I'll be curious to see how other people respond as well.
Looking back, I'd say the benefits shift back and forth. There are times when an event building (or two) do more for my city than any buildable culture item. And then there have been times when my city has needed a particular benefit and based on what was in my inventory at the time, no event building could match what a buildable item could give. So my guess is that will change for you, and change again, as you progress...and most likely will end up being a combination of both a lot of the times.

I will say it has been a couple chapters since I've built anything...the event buildings and leveling AWs have been plenty. Still I look because if something is pretty enough, I'll make the room for it :)

shimmerfly

It all depends on your play style, as Atagus suggests. Some like the set buildings and some don't. I have several in my inventory that might be beneficial but are just too butt ugly to put out! Most are very pretty though. I think you will find a mix that works for you.
Nothing is permanent and it is your city. Aesthetics may be more important to you than other parts of the game. Just have fun with it. :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am on Sinya Arda as well, so I'm glad to meet you.