• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello Everyone

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
With all the changes, it is difficult to access the best way to fight. I have posted elsewhere, but no response so far, Any advise to be offered either here or a suggestion where to look?

I am Human in Chapter 16, so all my troops are level 3, I open 30 levels in the tourney and complete the spire each week. I fight 100% of the Spire and more than half of the tourney. Generally, I build my Light Melee Units (Cerebruses) in the Training camp. I build my light Range Units (Rangers) in the Merc Camp, I build both my Mage (Priests) and Heavy Melee (Paladins) in my Barracks. Heavy Range Units (Frogs) are built in my Merc Center. I also build 5 buildings each week for fighting bonuses. The only modification from that list of fighters is I find a few Light Range Units (Crossbowmen) from my barracks sometimes work better against Heavy Melee units over the Rangers from the Merc Center.

Laochra

With all the changes, it is difficult to access the best way to fight. I have posted elsewhere, but no response so far, Any advise to be offered either here or a suggestion where to look?

I am Human in Chapter 16, so all my troops are level 3, I open 30 levels in the tourney and complete the spire each week. I fight 100% of the Spire and more than half of the tourney. Generally, I build my Light Melee Units (Cerebruses) in the Training camp. I build my light Range Units (Rangers) in the Merc Camp, I build both my Mage (Priests) and Heavy Melee (Paladins) in my Barracks. Heavy Range Units (Frogs) are built in my Merc Center. I also build 5 buildings each week for fighting bonuses. The only modification from that list of fighters is I find a few Light Range Units (Crossbowmen) from my barracks sometimes work better against Heavy Melee units over the Rangers from the Merc Center.
Mykans Guide under Battle Help has been a great help for me.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
Mykans Guide under Battle Help has been a great help for me.
I read it a while ago, helpful but a bit basic. Use troops that have advantage - light melee vs light range and the like. But which light melee are best against which light range? Or which one are inferior so often against most of their targets that they are not worth building?