• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

hello fellow explorers

DeletedUser1563

I have a couple questions, strictly newbie I know but we all started newbie once.

1: how does one build the trader? the help desk wizards keep telling me click on the bottom icon but I don't have one, perhaps I have not leveled enough I don't know

2: about fellowships. I would love to join one so I can trade as my town develops. I have heard no response from the two I contacted. any tips on how to choose a fellowship that is actively looking and decent trade partners. thanks to all who take the time to answer

DeletedUser594

You have to unlock the technology first in your tech tree, it will then show up as an option in your build menu.
Don't be discouraged that the 2 you contacted didn't reply. Without a trader built most will wait and see if you continue to develop your city before accepting you because the game has a very high turnover rate and many start a city, join a fellowship, and quit the game in short order.
When looking at fellowships try and find one where at least a portion of the membership is close to your stage of development. A fellowship with a highly developed, late stage group would not be a great option to try and join as they need members who can trade n the same large quantities.

DeletedUser1563

You have to unlock the technology first in your tech tree, it will then show up as an option in your build menu.
Don't be discouraged that the 2 you contacted didn't reply. Without a trader built most will wait and see if you continue to develop your city before accepting you because the game has a very high turnover rate and many start a city, join a fellowship, and quit the game in short order.
When looking at fellowships try and find one where at least a portion of the membership is close to your stage of development. A fellowship with a highly developed, late stage group would not be a great option to try and join as they need members who can trade n the same large quantities.
thanks for the advice. I have the trader in my tree already but not showing up down below. tech support has responded but they said I needed more population to build a trader, I thought you unlocked it it showed up. guess not. I will keep my eyes open for fellowships but will wait till I get the trader issue fixed if it can be

Deleted User - 312108

rhaton13, if tech support says you need more population check your population at the top of the screen.
The trader requires a population of 50 to build.
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Trader
Scroll all the way to the bottom.

DeletedUser1563

rhaton13, if tech support says you need more population check your population at the top of the screen.
The trader requires a population of 50 to build.
https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Trader
Scroll all the way to the bottom.
yeah that is what they said , my population is over 100 at this point and closing in on 200. I have almost all my houses at three or higher and am upgrading them one a day until they are all three at least (four requires more space and I have none) thanks.