• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello from New Mexico

Raccon

Welcome to the forums, @primroseme! Don't worry, we're still learning the ropes around here too, mainly because the Community Manager wants us to use the ropes for arts & crafts projects instead of hanging ourselves or each other....but FREE ROPE!

@primroseme Just to clarify what crackie is talking about ;)

chandelier-party.jpg

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@Raccon I don't think that cleared up anything. All I see is someone with tiny T-Rex hands who literally can't hold her drink. No ropes were involved and if anything, I see a suspicious squirrel on the stairs with a lot of Jagerbombs around though. (Buddy and) I can't be the villain of every story and be blamed for everything around here! I'm talking about free rope and art projects.

There may be some rope involved with a certain llama, but that is neither hanging ourselves or each other. It's more the Amuni people's fault for getting their city buried and then needing help digging themselves out after getting themselves expelled from an entire continent. I didn't write the story though. You'd think if they've got sorceress schools and giant golems, they'd have other more efficient means of digging up a city than using shovels and pack animals...

Deleted User - 849864783

**Waves at Primroseme** Welcome from another newbie. Glad to have you here, don't be afraid to look around as there is much here to learn from!

Raccon

@Raccon I don't think that cleared up anything.

True, I forgot to add the following comment to my first post;
When Jager and I swing from the chandeliers.....now that's worth watchin...LOL

(Buddy and) I can't be the villain of every story and be blamed for everything around here!
God forbid I ever referred to you and Buddy as villans, it's her twin sister, the enchantress who's making my troops lives miserable ;)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, primroseme! Glad to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here on the forum; this is a magical place. :)

Zoof

Oh hello there! Welcome to the forums! Don't mind the differently-sane. Wisdom comes in all the flavors!