• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello from Skyrim and Azeroth! :-)

Nyrva

Hello,

Never sure what to say on "introduction" messages. But I'm an avid fantasy gamer in World of Warcraft and Skyrim, and I used to play Farmville and games like Sim City years ago, so this kind of looked like a sort of fantasy-themed version of that. So I figured I'd see what I can do in the land of "Elvenar". ;-)

Personal note: I usually don't play Drow/Dark Elves when I choose elves but here it seems that's what there is. :) (It's like World of Warcraft, they put what seem to be like "Wood Elves" on the Horde (Blood Elves), and "Dark Elves/Drow" on the Alliance (Night Elves). I've wondered about that since I started playing in 2012)
(OK, there's my "gamer nerd" comment for today!)

shionnach

Welcome Nyrva, I am sure you will enjoy Elvenar immensely, it is a great game!!

FAESIDHE BANNER.png

HJK84

Welcome to Elvenar!

It's quite different from WoW. I'm glad I never got into it, cause when I start a game, I try to be the best and finish it one day. WoW... can't finish it, lol

Anywho, this is a lovely game.

Good luck! :)

GroomerWoman

Hello,

Never sure what to say on "introduction" messages. But I'm an avid fantasy gamer in World of Warcraft and Skyrim, and I used to play Farmville and games like Sim City years ago, so this kind of looked like a sort of fantasy-themed version of that. So I figured I'd see what I can do in the land of "Elvenar". ;-)

Personal note: I usually don't play Drow/Dark Elves when I choose elves but here it seems that's what there is. :) (It's like World of Warcraft, they put what seem to be like "Wood Elves" on the Horde (Blood Elves), and "Dark Elves/Drow" on the Alliance (Night Elves). I've wondered about that since I started playing in 2012)
(OK, there's my "gamer nerd" comment for today!)
Merry Meet Nyrva. Hope you enjoy your adventures in Elvenar.