• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello from the Pacific Northwest

shimmerfly

Hi @Debno and welcome. There are a few guides here as well as elvenar gems of knowledge ( google it) as well as the Wiki for beginners. We're all learning as we go so ask questions and someone usually answers fairy quickly.
Have fun!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
As a "born and raised" Pacific Northwestener, welcome. What part you from? I lived in Seattle, Everett, Spokane, Goshen (Oregon), Cottage Grove (Oregon again), Wenatchee, Yakima (where I was born), Walla Walla, and a lot of other places. So where are you?

And welcome from my current, --what was, a long time ago, the US "Northwest" location in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

AJ

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
This is a great place to learn about the game, Debno. I first joined the forum about two weeks after I started playing as Darielle, and I learned almost everything I know from the forum. There are some very wise people here, and I'm sure you'll do great if you stick around and catch their posts. And remember, there are no dumb questions (if there were, I'd be a master at them, lol) so ask anything you need to ask and I'm sure someone will help. Welcome to the game!

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Welcome! I highly recommend Elvengems.com and here! Finding a good fitting fellowship that matches your style will help a bunch! My issue at first was I joined one then realized nobody was active anymore. In that case keep trying out others until you find your spot and they will also be helpful. Happy gaming!