• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself: I'm Illyrea. Relatively new to the game; progressing along at a good clip, though! I've got a great guild, and am enjoying the game far more than any of the other city builders I've tried. I had my first question/comment thread recently and everyone was really helpful in their replies-- so thanks for making me feel welcome already! :)

DeletedUser20539

Illyrea Estariel, Welcome to the forum. You can learn so much here. I did as a newbie and I still am. Feel free to ask questions. There's so many here that will share their experience and wisdom.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Nice to meet you, Illyrea Estariel, and I hope you like it here in the forum. It's a great place to learn some cool things. :)