• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello, I'm Carflie

• Thread starter DeletedUser17609
  • Start date

DeletedUser17609

Hi, I'm new to this forum, as well as forums in general. I'm hoping to get some good tips on the game... starting with one thing: how do you change the orientation of the buildings you place? I saw a city where some of the buildings were vertical and horizontal that were the same type of building . I can't seem to figure out how to do this!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I saw a city where some of the buildings were vertical and horizontal that were the same type of building
They change size and orientation at certain upgrade points. You have to unlock the tech that allows you to upgrade to those levels in the research tree. There is no 'building rotation' available to the player for a specific level building; it is considered part of game strategy to have the 'sliding puzzle' component. There's a neat website at elvenarchitect.com with a city planner where you can play around with your city layout and moving those 'sliding puzzle' pieces around. If you go to ElvenStats.com first and look yourself up, you should be able to start importing your existing city to Architect so you don't have to waste a bunch of time setting up what you have now.

DeletedUser17450

They change size and orientation at certain upgrade points. You have to unlock the tech that allows you to upgrade to those levels in the research tree. There is no 'building rotation' available to the player for a specific level building; it is considered part of game strategy to have the 'sliding puzzle' component. There's a neat website at elvenarchitect.com with a city planner where you can play around with your city layout and moving those 'sliding puzzle' pieces around. If you go to ElvenStats.com first and look yourself up, you should be able to start importing your existing city to Architect so you don't have to waste a bunch of time setting up what you have now.
Great answer... I was trying to think of a way to explain this then saw your reply. You did it beautifully I am very impressed! ~Lann

Deleted User - 841850

Hi. I am new to the forum and am very happy to come aboard. My name is Linda I have been playing the game since the summer of 2016. However because I signed on through Facebook my registration did not log correctly and I was not able to get on until now. I am glad to not have to Google for answers, while I could look at a forum page that way, I would be limited to the one that came up on the search. I am very excited to be here and to have the chance to learn from other players.