• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello, I'm fairly new, just wanted to say hi.

DeletedUser20396

Hi, I started on Black Friday of 2018 and have been enjoying the game and the people and the people on the forum. I am a guy who likes to play games, read books, watch movies, work, build, play and have a good time. Chatting is a definite big hit with me. I like knives, guns, Bows and arrows, and Puzzles. Just like to say hi and thank you for making me so welcome. :)

DeletedUser18658

Hello Saphirra & welcome :) Glad you're liking the game & the community! I've not found another game out there w/such a wonderful bunch of folks playing...other games were so 'ate up' w/trolls that I eventually unsubscribed. I started playing in July & since, have met some truly fun people that I now consider real friends...not just online peeps I know, but actual friends <3 I hope you'll be happy here w/us!

Abbi Gayle

DeletedUser20396

Thanks Abbi Gayle, some of my closest friends are on here. I hope I can add you to the list. But I do get the "not just online peeps I know, but actual friends" part, because I "Know" a lot of people but "Friends?" Don't have many. Thanks again for welcoming me. :)

DeletedUser20396

She is a blue dragon who bonded with a farm boy. She is rather vain in that she likes to keep her scales clean to shine there upmost. She loves a good battle and loves Eragon. She can use magic when the feeling comes upon her. And she can fly and breath fire when ever. A funny name she calls humans is "The two-legged." It's been awile, or I'd be able to tell you a better description.

DeletedUser20747

That's really cool! I read Eregon, but it's been so many years ago, I couldn't tell you anything about it anymore. I didn't read the sequels. Have you ever read anything by Robin Hobb?

DeletedUser20396

That's really cool! I read Eregon, but it's been so many years ago, I couldn't tell you anything about it anymore. I didn't read the sequels. Have you ever read anything by Robin Hobb?
No I haven't. Is she good? Samidodamage told me about Anne McCaffrey series of dragons, and I just finished the first one. Sending out for the second today.

DeletedUser20747

I think so. She has several trilogies that tie together, and another series of 4 books in the same world. The first book in the whole series is Assassin's Apprentice. The series takes a while to get to the dragons, but believe me, they're there! The 4-book series is all about them, but you have to have read the other books to know what's going on.

DeletedUser20396

Right, I'll check into them, Thanks. It'll take awile though because I'm already reading three different books. :)

DeletedUser20396

I got Star Wars in one hand, Shakespeare in another, and the Pern series in another. Then I have School in another. I'm booked! But I will start it soon. Thanks again.

DeletedUser20396

Thanks Chrizty. Yes, they are good. It's nice to meet so many readers on a online game. Kinda ironic. :)