• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello! I'm looking for an active, friendly fellowship.

DeletedUser1068

Hello! Like I said, looking for an active, friendly fellowship. Preferably one with active trading. As of this moment my rank is 858 but I'm a daily player so it won't stay there for long. My town boosts in marble, crystal and elixir. I'm hoping to find a good fit for me here!

Thanks!

He11en

DeletedUser

Hi He11en, I just sent an invite, will be happy if you'd join our group. We're ranked 89 and climbing. :D

DeletedUser5747

FESTAL is looking for members in all worlds but Arendyll. We would be happy to have you.

NearOK

Hello! Like I said, looking for an active, friendly fellowship. Preferably one with active trading. As of this moment my rank is 858 but I'm a daily player so it won't stay there for long. My town boosts in marble, crystal and elixir. I'm hoping to find a good fit for me here!

Thanks!

He11en

NearOK

He11en, if you're still looking to join an active Fellowship, you're welcome to check out RainSong Clan