• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello! I'm new!

truelinor

Well, I've been playing for a few weeks, I guess, but it still seems like I don't know what I'm doing or how to go about different things. I guess it'll all come in time, right?

I am loving the graphics! The play field is just beautiful!

Open to any and all suggestions! :)

Oh cool! Elvenar specific emoticons! :coin::magicdust::gem::diamond::crystal: How neat is that? :D

HJK84

Welcome!

It sure is a beautiful game.
Even some of the more experienced players are learning new things, tips and tricks everyday :eek:

Patience is useful in Elvenar.

The forum, will help alot. You can search at the top right, key words if needed, and you're sure to find guides and so forth for more help.
You can also post for help, and many will rush to give there findings :p

Good luck! :)

@Sesta When composing a post/message on forum, a small taskbar appears in the box you're typing at the top. Similar to Word, follow it to the right, and you'll find a happy face, click on it, and Smiles will appear below the message box. Here you can choose normal Smiles/Emotes or switch to Elvenar and see the different emotes.

truelinor

Thanks you all! I feel better about the game already!

I had applied to several fellowships, but never heard anything from anyone, so started my own, although I am the only one in it. Not sure how smart that is...but there seemed to be a lot of one member fellowships, so...?

Could someone tell me right quick if my avatar is OK? I don't want to get in trouble or anything.

skeeter6060

your avatar looks fine to me sorry you applied to fellowships but didn't get a response you probably just hit at a time when their leaders were off line of busy they don't get a notice when someone applies we have to actually go in and check in a folder going thru the list. doing a fellowship solo is fine but to really accomplish things for most tournaments and events it takes a group to get the good prizes but how ever you enjoy playing the game is what really counts. if you are interested in still checking out some fellowships we are the Goblin King and would enjoy you joining us!!! have a great day skeeter

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

What world are you playing in @truelinor ? I did the same thing when I first started by starting myself in my own fellowship...lol I figured it must be there for a reason. Since I was getting no responses from other fellowships I thought maybe that is what I was supposed to do :rolleyes: It keeps other fellowships from inviting you though...lol I didn't know that until I came into the Forum. I know where some available openings are if you can tell me which world you play in :) Welcome!!

truelinor

Thanks everyone for welcoming me! I have disband my fellowship - it was just me anyway! And hope to be accepted by another soon!

I can't make trades - I don't have the trader yet. Hope to get it soon though. The world I'm playing in starts with an "E" - I can't remember the name and not sure where you look to find out. I mean, I know you can see it when you sign in, but I don't know where else.

What happens when you go to another world? Can you come back to the first one?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7527

Thanks everyone for welcoming me! I have disband my fellowship - it was just me anyway! And hope to be accepted by another soon!

I can't make trades - I don't have the trader yet. Hope to get it soon though. The world I'm playing in starts with an "E" - I can't remember the name and not sure where you look to find out. I mean, I knjow you can see it when you sign in, but I don't know where else.

yes you can have cities in all the worlds if you want i have 3 cities in 3 worlds arendyll felyndral and cervian

skeeter6060

I can't make trades - I don't have the trader yet. Hope to get it soon though. The world I'm playing in starts with an "E" - I can't remember the name and not sure where you look to find out. I mean, I knjow you can see it when you sign in, but I don't know where else.

Hello if you are looking for a fellowship in elcysandir we will accept you with open arms we have restructered and are taking new member who are just starting out or well experianced check us out we are the goblin king let me know if your interested

truelinor

This is long overdue, but thank you both, @druindar faric, and @Skeeter for answering. I was such a newbie back then I didn't even know where to find this thread to answer you and then forgot after a while. So sorry!

I did finally find a fellowship in Elcysandir - The Wild Azure (pretty name, isn't it? :)). Only had (and still have) that city up until just a little bit ago when I decided to go multi-city and have both Elf and Human cities. So, started my own fellowship, The Winchesters, in Sinya Arda. Life's been good! Yes, it has! :D

DeletedUser20396

If you are in the world I think you are, apply to the Irish City. We would welcome you with welcome arms. Elsycandir (really botched) name of the world of the Irish City. Look us up if your interested. By the way, a way to find out what world your in, is when you first login, it shows this green square with words in it. I posted a pic here. d.PNG

truelinor

If you are in the world I think you are, apply to the Irish City. We would welcome you with welcome arms. Elsycandir (really botched) name of the world of the Irish City. Look us up if your interested. By the way, a way to find out what world your in, is when you first login, it shows this green square with words in it. I posted a pic here.View attachment 4902
I'm sorry - you did not read my fourth post. Please read it.

DeletedUser1946

Welcome!

It sure is a beautiful game.
Even some of the more experienced players are learning new things, tips and tricks everyday :eek:

Patience is useful in Elvenar.

The forum, will help alot. You can search at the top right, key words if needed, and you're sure to find guides and so forth for more help.
You can also post for help, and many will rush to give there findings :p

Good luck! :)

@Sesta When composing a post/message on forum, a small taskbar appears in the box you're typing at the top. Similar to Word, follow it to the right, and you'll find a happy face, click on it, and Smiles will appear below the message box. Here you can choose normal Smiles/Emotes or switch to Elvenar and see the different emotes.
Thanks Sputnik