• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello new to Forum!

DeletedUser20201

Greetings to all.. I'm brand new to Elvenar.. In reading the past post, I see finding a fellowship is or rather seems vital? LOL.. how does one find such?.. w/in the parameters of where their city is located? *Thank you in advance for your assistance*

shimmerfly

Hello and welcome @Ascena :D.
There is a ton of info on these pages and willing people to answer questions or point you in the right direction.
Scroll down on the main page of the forum and there is info on FS looking for players in your specific world.
Enjoy!

DeletedUser14300

Greetings to all.. I'm brand new to Elvenar.. In reading the past post, I see finding a fellowship is or rather seems vital? LOL.. how does one find such?.. w/in the parameters of where their city is located? *Thank you in advance for your assistance*
Dearest Ascena, You can find fellowships within the parameter of your city by going in your world. Click the globe icon. I hope this helps.

shimmerfly

Hello @queen indica :D Welcome to the forum!
If you want to start a new thread go to main page of forum
Click on any of the sub forum (Ideas and suggestions for ex.)
You will see a green plus sign right bottom of page.
Click on that and post away!

DeletedUser20396

so am i (new to forum) and i can't find where i can start a new thread. i have the best idea ever and can't figure out how to present it.
dsfs.PNG hjkh.PNG

Here's another place. :) Forum "How to" Guide

Last edited:

DeletedUser19149

Hey everyone! Well I changed fellowships again....Hopefully for the last time.....Now a member of SilverJazz and everyone is really nice and teaching me the little things so I can grow. I didn't realize how much I didn't know lol

DeletedUser20709

I too had a Fellowship issue and was given some wonderful advice by the veterans here in the forum. It lead to me joining a fabulous FS about a week ago, and I couldn't be happier. I hope you enjoy your new place as much as I do mine. Happy gaming. :)