• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello there

Quincunx70

Hey returning new player who only played for two plus months. This was back in june to august. I used to be Whisper_Memory if you remember me, I had a problem with learning on my own based on I did not want to start reading a guide or walkthrough or even a tutorial and finish it. I found that there were too many problems and glitches in the game back then. So anyway enough about that.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome back! Any questions about the game you can ask in the forums there are a lot of helpful members here.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Quin; I hope you enjoy the game and the forum. There are so many things to learn, and you've come to the right place. We're a great bunch, if I do say so myself. :)