• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello to all

DeletedUser

Nice to be playing a game where I can finally get some sleep. Was a fanatic of Grepolis, just seemed to get my behind handed to me all the time. Will attempt to give it another go in a year, maybe. Did read where at least one other played that addictive game.

I am 60 ish, retired, and for some reason got into the war games. Grepolis opened my eyes of not being a fighter, so I guess that qualifies me as a lover of Elves and Humans.

Stumbled on ELVENAR while playing Monopoly. No attacks from non sleeping players is my type of game. They may have to make me leave WORLD #1, found my second home here. I also have more time to devote to the grandkids. They won't be telling grandpa that he is being attacked anymore, such a shame to deny them of seeing their grandpa being attacked.

DeletedUser

Hey josia

I played grepo.....for 3 years xD
did pretty good too,but yeah dont like the pay to win aspect the game has taken now:/

Anyways welcome to the forum:p

DeletedUser366

Josia -

Welcome to the game, Josia! An honor to meet you. Feel free to ask any questions if needed.

- Jarreth

DeletedUser

The welcome is appreciated. I shall be popping in and out of the forum, to find any info that may be of valuable help to me on my new journeys.

DeletedUser

Greetings Josia! Been laughing since read about grandpa being attacked :D

DeletedUser

LvViking, did not mind the attacks, I was very good at dodging most. They did most of their damage an hour after I had fallen asleep, seems the Grepo Intel was accurate. Just trying to get some sanity back by playing this game.

I have cut down on my drinking also, I would pour a glass of cranberry juice and Grey Goose and do a little retaliating. Next thing I know I was working on my third glass. Told the grandkids that granddaddy was taking his daily medicine of juice and goose and needed their help with attacking granddads evil bullies. It was like something out of a movie to them. One is 4 and the other is 5 and they would always run to tell me I was being attacked if I had left the computer for a few minutes. They enjoyed it more than me. I got to the point that I needed a time out.

With this game, I told my grandkids that they helped me beat all the bullies and we can build our city as big as we can and do not have to worry about being attacked anymore, thanks Elvenar.