• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello world!

Itzpapalotl

The ItzyBitzy girl specializes in dry wit, arcane useless facts, and planks. Eventually, she'll provide scrolls and magic dust (even though the latter sounds like an euphemism for cocaine). Her city in this world may be young, but she has Mage experience elsewhere with cities both young and advanced. She may be a bit chatty, but she's a fan of Ancient Wonders and when her city advances to that point, she will donate Knowledge. And she will encourage others to do so, too.

If you think Itzy can help your Fellowship, please send an invite to Itzpapalotl. And of course, feel free to ask her, here, any questions you may have. The Butterfly is interviewing you even as you evaluate her.

---ItzyBitzy girl

Laochra

Hello! I sent you an invitation to Wild Azure in Elcysandir. Your scrolls & dust boosts will be helpful to us. We have members at all different stages of the game. I think we could be a great fit for you! If you have any questions, you can message me or our AM, Karienna. Hope to see you soon! ;-)

DeletedUser6331

Greetings! I would invite you to check out our FS, Templar Knights, and message me if your are interested. You would be a good fit with us an we are looking to grow and have fun! Thank you!