• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848913632
  • Start date

Deleted User - 848913632

With the actual 'work' part of 'work from home' slowing down for the summer lull, I find myself incredibly grateful to have found this game. I only just (just!) started, but the fact that there seems to be real community behind it makes me love it already.

Daiman Rahl

Welcome to the game Astarea, we hope you enjoy it here.
May I suggest you read up on the game at the following website for info on the game and start up strategies. Elvengems.com
There you will find everything there is to know about the game. and when events roll around you will find the site quite helpful.
Once again, Welcome, Enjoy yourself, and Have Fun!!

Deleted User - 848913632

Thank you very much! I'll make sure to read up :)

Deleted User - 848913632

You're all very kind. I saw the News notification for the current contest — is that not really something I should be looking at, as a brand new player? It seems to be about answering questions...?

AtaguS

You're all very kind. I saw the News notification for the current contest — is that not really something I should be looking at, as a brand new player? It seems to be about answering questions...?
Welcome! Absolutely, why not give it a try? So far, neither of the questions require you to have been playing this whole time.