• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello!

rstevens11870

I have been away from the world of Elvenar for about a year and a half due to some drastic health issues which I have resolved. I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting back into the flow of what I was doing when I stopped playing. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get back into the flow?

Silver Lady

Glad your health issues have been resolved and hope you enjoy your return to the realm of Elvenar. If it was me I’d check out Elvengems.com, the Questions & Help section of this forum and find a Fellowship (FS) to join. You can check the FS overview of the ones I belong to if you like & if you play in those worlds: The Gentry in Elcysandir and Free Traders in Harandar. It does look like you’ve found some fellowships for the worlds in which you play, but you can always post on the forum if you need something more. One thing I do is i jot down a few goals that I want to accomplish each week and try to be fairly consistent in when I’m going to actually play. Hope this helps and happy gaming.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, rstevens, and welcome back. Of course, getting back in the flow requires a great fellowship. I suggest you check out some overviews to see if you like them (click your score in game, then click "fellowships" and browse through a few of their "overviews" or welcome page.) If you see a few you like, go on elvenstats to check them out. See if they need your boosts, first of all. Second, check if there are black triangles on more than one or two names. If there are, they don't play much (if at all). Then pick one and ask to join. You'll be back in the groove in no time. :)

neeronie

I have been away from the world of Elvenar for about a year and a half due to some drastic health issues which I have resolved. I'm having a little bit of a hard time getting back into the flow of what I was doing when I stopped playing. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get back into the flow?
the flow is more like river rapids now, tournament set up has changed, for the better as far as I can see, Spire is more and more important, and the Events are coming more often. The little time in between can be spent on chapter research which has changed in such a way as to proceed at a snails pace. Just enjoy the company of your fellowship and you will be fine.