• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello!

kriz-te

Getting around to officially saying hi to the forums today! :)

I've been playing since new year's-ish, just started Ch.4, and now spending a little more time searching my questions on the forum/wiki/gems and reading up on the myriad of advice out there! I'm currently figuring out my "play style" as when I started, I explored the map a ton, got into very hard provinces quickly, and had to back off that to develop my city and negotiate more to keep moving. Started a second city in another world just for kicks, but it's very much my lower priority, ha.

DeletedUser20539

Nice to see you here kriz-te. Welcome. You'll learn a lot in the forum. I sure have. Plus there's fun to be had as well (Check out the Lounge). Have fun!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi, kriz; pleased to meet you! Stick around; we could use a new face (not that the old faces are bad, lol.)