• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hello

Revo1

Chef
Hi, new to the forum, but have played the game for a couple of years, but only like a year on my current account. I play in Winyandor as my main world and Felyandral as my second world. I have my own fellowship in Felyandral called Pinion Pine, and am in It's a Game in Winyandor.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Kingdom; welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here. I have learned so much on the forum and it's really helped. I wish you the best of luck.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You are most welcome. I'm sure someone else will come on here tonight or tomorrow and weigh in. We're a talkative bunch but sometimes it gets quiet, like now. Anyway, stick around and I'm sure you'll meet a lot of cool people. :)

DeletedUser20539

Welcome and hope you'll keep coming back, Kingdomofmyself. :cool: Cool name!
I have learned so much here in the forum. People are so helpful and very nice. Have fun!