• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

HELP...cant reach realm!

SparklyTreeDancer

Got off, stopped by library and played first tourney round before coming home...where nightmare starts....
Got on computer to continue and clicked on the realms played in before noticing that it was not the one I am in.
Could not get to mine until I played tutorial in one that was wrongly placed for me...my bad for clicking and assuming they would only offer the one realm I play in.
Then they tried to offer me a new city in the realm I have played for past 4 months. so I left, reloaded and cannot get past 11 of 24 in Khelonarr.
If game is down, I can understand problem. Otherwise.....fix or return my investment!!!
I play one realm, and one city....
Sparkly

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Finally got in...Now just gotta watch out so not accidently end up in other realm I was forced to do tutorial in.
If you're using the app, you need to make sure you pick U.S. as the country, or you may end up in the UK English game.

For using the web, the safest thing is to note your server ID, and go straight to that, instead of the base. server ID will be one of "us1", "us2", "us3", etc. in front of the elvenar.com