• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Chests

fitress

Is there a problem with the Help Chests? I didn't get any today. I've also noticed that we have not been getting a chest with the first contact, but up until today, at least I got them. (I finally got Sunset Towers, and I really, really need those extra seeds!) I'm thinkin' this started about the same time as the current Quest (?) but just figured it was "glitchies". Have also noticed that the transition to the new Daily Exclusive is not very smooth. Just sort of locks up, without shutting down my current "window" and giving me a new one to log in to.

Any input????

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I just got chests from my first, third, and fifth helps of the new day. Nothing unusual for me.

fitress

@Ashrem - you must have waved your magic wand. Got chests on 1st, 2nd & 3rd helps. A little unusual, but hey - I'll take it. Thanks for your time and input.